Thursday, November 11, 2010

Not So Easy Peasy

This "nice girl" crap goes against every natural feeling in my body. I have no idea how to communicate with a guy without having him in my bed by the end of the night. I have stopped swearing, however...it took me a week, and to be quite honest, knowing it only takes a week of rehab for me to stop cursing makes me excited. I can swear my face off and stop in mere days...fantastic! (PS - this blog is a free zone...no penalties for swearing here).

Funny thing that I've noticed being the Nice Girl...guys aren't very nice...not the ones I meet anyways. I met a bartender last week, maybe a couple of years younger, and he asked me for my number. Like the smooth operator I am, I wrote my number on a free movie pass, and, like a predictable hamster, he took the bait and asked me to a movie...he even chose one...Mega Mind...and the day, Sunday, 3 days later. What a nice girl, a movie for the first date! I haven't done that since high school, no joke. Do you think he called? No. His loss, but still. At least as my bad-ass self I would have gotten laid before being rejected, Christ.

So then last night I'm at this after party for a movie release. I met one of the actors, in fact, the one who cracked me up the entire movie. A sense of humor goes a long way with me...by the end of the movie I was totally attracted to the guy and was thrilled to see him at the after party. I was even more thrilled that he seemed totally into me, and get this - he was older *thumbs*. Just by a couple of years, but that's likely a better choice than the teeny-boppers I've been chasing as of late. So we chat all evening and I have 7 too many drinks, (I know, oopsie, against the rules, but I'm only human), and I said it..."SHIT". I'm so well-trained not to swear, I immediately caught myself, gasped, and covered my mouth like I'd just blurted out the Caramilk secret, and said something along the lines of "I'm not allowed to swear". This comment is highly against the Project rules, and it's about to get worse. When he inquired as to why I wasn't "allowed" to swear, I proceeded to tell him that I was involved in the Nice Girl Project, and for the next 2 months I was going to be Nice Girl. Seriously against the rules. Stupid Dr. Pepper shots. Anyhoo, do you know what he said? "Talk to me in two months," walked away, and showed little interest in me for the rest of the night. Dick. (However I'm still attracted to him...maybe even a  little more).

It should be fascinating to see what happens if I actually manage to reel in a nice guy over the course of the Project. I would ruin him. Although I'm 100% a complete, verified douchebag magnet, so I doubt this will be any sort of an issue whatsoever. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment